IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with a fast growth technology client who have recently secured one of the largest investment rounds to date in Wales. Due to this growth and a re-structure within the business they now require an experienced Product Manager to join the Business team.
As Product Manager you will be driving the product requirements for their core platform, helping users deliver the next generation of products across the world. Your focus will be developing the key vision and strategy for product modular functionality, aligned with the needs of our clients.
Working alongside the product & technical teams, you’ll be responsible for leading the execution of a product roadmap for a feature and contribute to the development lifecycle and continual improvement of the business. Having strong communication skills will be essential as you’ll continue to train, educate internal and external business partners during the onboarding process.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a Software Product related role in an AGILE environment
- Strong technical background with direct experience of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
You will focus on delivering user experience and customer interaction to gather and understand key requirements whilst continuing to keep up to date with new incidents and updates. You’ll sit within the wider technology team and collaborate with developers, testers, architects, and other product owners/managers to ensure project delivery is as the fore front of the business.
You will be responsible for (but not limited too):
- Developing the strategy and vision for product features for the core product that will inform the AGILE development process.
- Apply a variety of techniques to refine and communicate product requirements in the form of User Stories.
- Partner with Scrum Masters, Business Analysts and other Product Owners
- Work with clients and stakeholders across the business, to identify, define, scope and priorities features based on customer needs.
- Lead customer and user feedback via engagements with customers working with business
We are open to speaking with candidates with all levels and abilities. Whether you're an experienced product owner looking for a new challenge this opportunity has plenty of growth and progression. This will be a challenging role and will provide huge learning and growth opportunity. Someone who is smart, hungry for growth and self development would suit this position.
- Product Manager (or experienced Product Owner looking for next move)
- Cardiff City Centre (with onsite parking)
- A competitive salary of up to £70,000
- 25 days annual leave + Christmas + BH
- A competitive benefit package inc - PerkBox , Eye/Flu vouchers , Casual dress code etc
- Flexible working options with a Hybrid working approach (3-4 days wfh per week)
- Interviews are being booked in ASAP
For more information or a confidential chat please call Rachael Maule or Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500.