Do you want to manage a team to take on a range of large-scale, greenfield projects that will have great implications for the company? This is an exciting Product Lead role, supporting the Contact Centre, whereby you will be directly managing a team of 3-4 people, but delivering for over 4000 agents. Our client is adding a Product Lead to their team to aid and manage a range of projects that they have lined up. For example, currently they are migrating from Waterfall to Agile methodologies. Hence, this is an excellent opportunity to take on a leadership role and manage a range of large-scale projects from start to finish. You will never get bored in this role!
The responsibilities of this role include establishing and delivering on the Product vision for the Contact Centre and holding accountability for guaranteeing that customer, market and business needs are met. A successful Product Lead will maintain consistent stakeholder interaction to identify and provide solutions for stakeholder and business requirements. Likewise, a successful Product Lead will maintain responsibility of Product Owner and Team Member management, providing them with a clear understanding of the outcomes of their features.
For this Product Lead role, the working model will be mostly remote, with high levels of flexibility and excellent work-life balance. This company is an industry leader with an excellent reputation, particularly in how they treat their employees. Therefore, you can be sure that you will be a valued member of the team in this role.
- Experience and expertise in Contact Centre operations
- Experience managing large-scale Contact Centre projects/migrations
- Proven leadership skills and experience
- Product Ownership experience
- Stakeholder management and communication skills
- Mostly remote working – will be expected in office approx. ½ times per month
- Salary fully flexible – above market rates
- Generous benefits package – including loyalty rewards and pension scheme
For immediate consideration, apply now! Or contact Dene Field-Dawson for a confidential chat on 07881 022460.