IntaPeople are currently supporting a forward-thinking company who require a passionate Product Data Analyst/Manager to join their Wales based Product team. We are looking for an experienced Analyst who is able to drive positive change with product management practices, helping the team stay up to date with latest tools and methodologies.
This is not an ordinary Product Management role as you will be tasked with the success of the overall Product Management output of the team whilst ensuring it’s streamlined processes are driven internally.
You will work cross functionally with other teams and product managers to understand, create, and maintain product intelligence dashboards across all of the UK capabilities whilst collaborating with Strategy, Operations, Finance, Data Science and Customer Success Teams on data storytelling and identify meaningful trends.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Data Analyst or similar
- Experience with demonstrable skills in Data analysis, going deep into large volumes of diverse datasets, synthesizing, and presenting them.
- Experience in data visualisation using tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or similar
- Experience & commitment to execute and deliver high quality outcomes for end users, keeping the customers, whether external or internal, at the heart of every product decision.
- Great organisational and prioritisation skills and attention to detail, with the ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Stakeholder Management skills (all levels)
- Understanding of AGILE methodologies and frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban.
Working closely with stakeholders you will analyse and asses the existing products related to processes and delivery team to create and maintain best practices for the product management team. You will be responsible for Data-driven decision making which in turn will help further product development to increase overall customer experience/satisfaction.
We are open to speaking with candidates with all levels and abilities within the desired skill set and sector. This will be a challenging role and will provide huge learning and growth opportunity. Someone who is smart, hungry for growth and self-driven for success would suit this position.
Company Benefits at a glance;
- A competitive salary (circa £55,000 - £58,000 depending on experience)
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Flexible working (between core hours 10-3)
- A very flexible Hybrid working model – each internal team is different and this one usually meets monthly for meetings/team building days
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Medical/Life insurance options
- Central Cardiff location (onsite parking)
- Training opportunities with a strong progression path
Plus, many other benefits such as share scheme, casual dress & team days/nights out ….
For more information or a confidential chat call Dene on 02920 252500, or click APPLY now for a quick reply!
We are unable to provide sponsorship opportunities to candidates who do not have the ability to work within the UK without restriction