Are you experienced in product change analysis and looking for a Lead role where you can work remotely? We’re helping our client in Swansea expand the technical team with a Product Analysis Lead
- You’ll be a strong communicator with experience in leading a team.
- With a background in managing the product lifecycle end to end; you will also be an advocate of Agile principles and experience within the Scrum, Kanban or Spotify Model methodology.
About the role:
- The Product Analysis Lead will have the opportunity to provide overall management of the creation and delivery of product change related analysis, with a view to supporting the implementation of that product change to the wider business as part of the product delivery lifecycle.
- Leveraging their analysis knowledge, and professional expertise, to play a key role helping to realise product strategy.
- Day to day responsibilities of the role include leading and developing a team of Technical Analysts in delivering the required analysis products to an agreed schedule, ensuring adherence to the defined governance, process and service level agreements and the analysis products meet business needs by providing a clear, robust and fit for purpose set of requirements to help deliver product change in line with the agreed strategy.
The experience required
- In depth knowledge of contemporary requirements elicitation using agile based methods.
- Previous experience of working in a variety of delivery methodologies including delivery in an agile environment (e.g. SCRUM and Kanban).
- Experience working on large scale project/programme change
- Previous experience of working in an insurance environment, or;
- Previous experience of a lead role within a delivery environment.
About the benefits:
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays
- 12% Bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities and additional training
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim for a confidential chat on email@example.com