Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Are you looking to get into a role where the business are global leaders in their field and can provide you the essential training and skills to progress your career?
IntaPeople are currently recruiting for a Procurement and Planning Assistant in Leicestershire. The successful candidate will need to be competent, accurate and have a responsible mindset with a proactive and flexible approach. You will be working closely with team, along with company Directors
Roles & Responsibilities
- Set up data relating to the procurement of parts for new and existing products
- Correctly inputting information regarding parts onto our systems and reporting on their availability accurately and regularly to other staff
- Progress actions for the successful manufacturing of new products
- Managing timelines for efficient procurement of run-rate products
- Analyse data, identify any issues, find a suitable solution to problems, and ensure timelines are met.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience with a procurement/planning role with experience in using ERP systems such as SAGE 200 and/or ORACLE
- In-depth knowledge of electronic components, their specifications and how their functions would impact the overall product design
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
Full time onsite position (no hybrid work or remote working available). Client is not open to relocation from outside of the UK for this position.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please, apply within. Alternatively, give me a call on 02920 252 500 or send an email to email@example.com