£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits
I am excited to bring to market this unique opportunity for a Process Engineer within a developing Industry. My client operates in the Food & Beverage Industry meeting the demands for protein rich, plant-based products. As they enter a phase of growth backed by meticulous science and robust commercial logic your role will form an integral part of the Engineering team.
Duties & responsibilities
- Drafting SOPs for new processes.
- Commissioning and optimizing new equipment.
- Liaising with OEM suppliers
- Supporting production team where required
- Supporting pilot plant trials for NPD
- HACCP, first aider, forklift trained.
- Primary contact and schedule maintenance with suppliers
- Aid in scale up from lab to pilot plant to production.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Provide updates on expansion to management.
- Work with the maintenance manager to ensure equipment is running correctly.
- Provide presence on site for the group project manager and report progress.
- Overseeing and assessing existing processes and workflows.
Skills, experience & qualifications required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field (graduate degree preferred)
- Ideally previous experience in quality or business process engineering
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to persuade others to change existing practices
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
- Proficient with computer and information technology
- Knowledge of process engineering software systems
- Familiarity with applicable health and safety regulations