Are you looking for a new innovative role in a company who has large expansion plans for 2021? Our client in Warwickshire are looking to hire a Process Engineer into their team, this highly innovative medical device manufacturer are genuinely revolutionising their field, and the successful candidate will be working on high tech, innovative products which will have a huge impact on people’s lives.
The role will be assisting with qualification, verification and validation of processes through the build and test process of a high tech and innovative products.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package. The successful candidate should be an experienced Process/Manufacturing Engineer within the medical device industry and have validation experience.
- You’ll be comfortable within and have experience in process engineering in a medical device manufacturing environment in an engineering lab environment
- Have knowledge behind medical device quality systems standards and design control (to FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 accordance)
- Understanding of Risk Management for medical devices (ISO 14971 accordance)
- New product development experience & quality engineering related activities in a medical device environment (cantered around CAPAS and NCs)
Experience and requirements:
- Ideally 2+ years’ process engineering experience within the medical device industry
- Degree in engineering or technical discipline
- Manage assigned CAPA and NCs
- Self-driven with high standard of organisation
- Have flexibility to operate within various client organisation Quality Management Systems
- Experience using risk management tools, design and process control activities, verification and validation testing methodologies to support product quality for new and existing product development
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and open to work across various locations in UK when it is required
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat on email@example.com