IntaPeople are once again, proud to partnered with a global organisation, who are looking to onboard the ideal candidate to their R&D team.
As the ideal candidate, you'd be responsible for the efficient introduction of a new product and its process into how it will manufactured on time and within a budget. Reporting to the Process Engineering Manager, you'll need to adhere to all current health & safety rules and guidelines, support the interface between design and manufacturing.
- Design, develop and maintain the processes of jig and fixture work to comply to project times and budget targets
- Evaluate new concepts in relation to processes and manufacturing
- Fit in with Fundamental Technology Teams (FTT), Manufacturing Technology Development Projects (MTDP) and develop own expertise in designated areas to share within the business
- Prepare and maintain all manufacturing documentation to ensure smooth transition into manufacturing. I.E records, drawings, calculations, sketches etc.
- HNC or Degree in Mechanical engineering, mechatronics or related fields
- Experience of mechanical design for manufacture and it's improvements
- Experience in CAD, Fixture design and New product introduction
- Understanding of process control tools and improvement techniques
- Lean manufacturing
- Ability to read drawings and understanding of tool room shop processes
If you think this role suits you, then please apply within or send your CV to email@example.com