Are you looking for your next step in your career working on national security measures? We are looking for a Principal Consultant or Solution Architect to assist our well-established client in Nottingham. This role will be remote with trips to the client’s side (South England) with very rare trips to the office in Nottingham.
About the company and role:
The client is a monopoly in the Defence and Security market, they have been running for decades. They develop secure information exchange solutions have been deployed across the globe in 90+ countries. They have built a global reputation for their success as well as their ability to build great technology and service solutions.
The main role of this job will to be technical task lead in new and existing work in order to deliver high quality bespoke customer solutions.
· Formal systems architecture and modelling experience.
· Defence / military arena industry experience
· Cloud-based systems knowledge
· UK Security Clearance or happy to undergo one (Unfortunately due to this clearance needed Visas cannot be accepted)
· You will be someone with a passion for technologies, and an understanding of Cyber Security. You will be a leader who takes pride in their work.
· 25 days holiday
· Company pensions scheme
· Private Medical Insurance
· Flexible holidays
· Life assurance
· Apply now or email Katie for a confidential chat on email@example.com