Would you like the opportunity to work fully remotely with cutting edge technology working on national security measures? The client is a monopoly in the Defence and Security market, they have been running for decades. They develop secure information exchange solutions have been deployed across the globe in 90+ countries. They have built a global reputation for their success as well as their ability to build great technology and service solutions.
We are looking for a Principal Consultant or Solution Architect to assist the well-established team based remotely with occasional trips to the client’s side (South England) with very rare trips to the office in Nottingham.
About the role:
The main role of this job will to be technical task lead, in new and existing work to deliver high quality bespoke customer solutions. Day to day you will deliver security technology consulting services to customers in numerous sectors, including defence, security, and commercial.
- Technical Leadership experience
- Formal systems architecture and modelling experience.
- Defence / military arena industry experience
- Cloud-based systems knowledge
- UK Security Clearance or happy to undergo one (Unfortunately due to this clearance needed Visas cannot be accepted)
- You will be someone with a passion for technologies and an understanding of Cyber Security. You will be a technical leader who takes pride in their work.
- Apply now or email Katie for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org