IntaPeople are working with an international law firm who are looking to add a Power Apps Developer to their London-based technology team. This 12 month contract is a part of the Technology Development team comprised of 20 Developers and Product Owners.
As the successful Power Apps Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Power Apps development – to provide expertise in the design, architecture and development of Power Apps, SharePoint online and associated integrations.
- Power Apps maintenance and support – respond to user requests and queries relating to Power App solutions; working quickly and effectively to resolve problems in the production environment.
- Providing technical expertise in the configuration and support of the firm’s Dynamics 365 implementation.
- Working closely with third-party vendors to understand and maintain their Power App and Dynamics implementations.
- Implementing all aspects of an application’s lifecycle: secure design, coding, security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development, and testing.
The following skills are essential to be successful in this role:
- Expert knowledge and experience of developing Power Apps.
- Strong SharePoint online skills.
- Experience of Power Automate.
- Experience of Azure Integrations including Data Factory and Logic Apps would be beneficial.
- Experience of the Microsoft development stack; including C#, .NET Framework, Visual Studio, TFS and SQL Server.
The successful individual should be self-motivated, creative, and proactive, to work positively in a changing environment, which includes multiple platforms and architectures, and diverse technologies.
Please note, in terms of working environment, our client has stated to be successful you must be prepared to work within the London office as well as work from home. This is not a fully remote role. Our client is not in a position to offer sponsorship.
This role has been deemed inside IR35, and you would be required to work through an FCSA approved umbrella company.