Are you currently working in a Payments or Billings role? Looking to move to an award winning organisation? If so, read on...
My client is looking for a Payments & Billings Coordinator to join their team, with strong administrative experience you will responsible for all aspects of the day to day processing of customer payments through various software applications. You will also have experience of the following:
- Sales ledger
- Credit Control
- Cash (receipts)
- Billing processing
- Management Reporting
This will enable you to carry out the following duties:
- Maintaining the Sales Ledger
- Supporting aspects of credit control
- Cash management .
- Ensuring that VAT is correctly coded and accounted for
- Billing processing for all billing cycles on a monthly basis
- Management reporting
- Assisting the Revenue Assurance Manager and other members of the Finance Team with any tasks as required
Essential & demonstrable
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
- Knowledge of SAGE 200, aBILLity and Autotask would be particularly useful but not essential as training will be given
- Must have experience of working in a busy accounts department with responsibility for similar tasks
If you're interested please press 'Apply' or contact Karen on firstname.lastname@example.org