Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Only individuals who are authorized to work in the UK without sponsorship and who have been in the country continuously for at least five years are eligible for this position.***
Security clearance will also be required for this role due to the sites secure location.
Our client is a leader in providing supporting services (engineering and training) to the MoD.
As a parts engineer, you will be responsible for producing and building parts to required maturity.
- Flexible working options
- 33 days holiday
- Perkbox benefits package
- Cycle to work
- Electric car subsidy
- Functional use of Siemens Teamcenter.
- Use Siemens Teamcenter to develop parts within required maturity levels to enable procurement externally. With the expectation of procurement of parts based on dimensions, material spec, weights, part and serial numbers of manufacturers.
- Use Siemens Teamcenter to find technical information to enable the sourcing of parts and their progress. Including things like Contract Chronicles, Original Equipment Manufacturer handbooks and Equipment Information Packs.
- Competent to source information from internal and external stakeholders
- Apply to NATO Stock Numbers using the e-tasking toolset for service and modified assets.
- Use the available codification tool sets (CSIS) to screen for existing NSNs.
- Adopt codification tool sets to check for present NSNs.
- Aid in the reporting process on performance
- Understanding of NATO codification
- Able to gather, read and interpret technical information.
- Able to create parts data.
- Basic comprehension of parts management/ configuration control.
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Previous experience using a codification support information system.
- Experience in product life management and enterprise resource planning systems.