IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with our FTSE100 client for the acquisition of a contract Oracle Cloud Infrastructure specialist on an initial 6 month basis.
The role is inside IR35.
• Experience of implementation and design of Cloud infrastructure environments using modern CICD deployment patterns with Terraform, Jenkins, Git.
• Demonstrable knowledge and expertise of operational support of systems hosted on OCI.
• Support multiple application teams to achieve project delivery on OCI and AWS (AWS experience an advantage).
• Experience contributing to technical and planning meetings to identify best outcomes.
• Strong Agile, problem solving and time management skills
• Have solid experience in working with engineers and providing skills transfer to deliver their best in an inclusive and psychologically safe environment.
• Design, deployment, and support of OCI infrastructure and applications, using CI/CD
• Help map existing patterns/standards from AWS into OCI
• Collaborate with external teams and stakeholder to drive project deliverables.
• Assist with upskilling wider team
• Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to identify and communicate risks/impacts and then adjust as necessary.
If this role sounds like a good fit apply below or email email@example.com