Looking for an Office 365 specialist Infrastructure Engineer role where you can work remotely with occasional visits to the office with a structured roadmap for progression? We’re helping our Cardiff based client scale up the support team.
About the company:
- With a sterling reputation as one of the UK’s best employers, there is a lot of fluidity within the company and they actively promote from within the internal team.
- The business offers a budget for L&D as well as assigns time for upskilling.
- They have a remote first approach so you will only need to attend the office for team building activities and they will supply everything so you can work from home comfortably and efficiently. We can only consider UK applications for this role.
About the role:
- As an Infrastructure Engineer,you combine systems administration expertise with an aptitude for service improvement, troubleshooting, and analysis.
- You ensure our IT services remain healthy, up to date, and well-adopted across the organisation. Keeping up with the latest technology is crucial due to the ever-evolving landscape.
- Our core technology stack includes Microsoft 365, Exchange 2016, Citrix VDI, VMware vSphere, and Windows Server for a multitude of roles (AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS, File Shares, Group Policy etc).
About the technical background required
- Highly proficient in Office 365
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within an IT support or managed services function.
- Highly technical with hands-on experience with troubleshooting issues and resolving problems.
- Experience with AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Roaming Profiles, File Shares, DFS, AppLocker, etc.
- O365 or Microsoft 365 administration and troubleshooting (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype/Teams, etc)
- Experience with VDI or RDS: Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp or Horizon, RDS, Profile Management, etc.
- Operating systems: Windows Server 2012 R2 – 2016/19/22 Windows 10, Linux Servers, and appliances.
- VMware vSphere environments to manage VMs (expand capacity, monitor alerts, check performance)
‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this role or contact Kim for a confidential chat kim @ intapeople.com