IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with our property data client to assist in the search for a Network Engineer based in Exeter (hybrid).
The Network Engineer will be working as part of the Infrastructure/Network team to implement and maintain a wide range of network and security systems. You will be delivering emerging technologies in an exciting competitive environment. You will operate/support all networking and related infrastructure as well as assisting and advising in driving forward improvements and capabilities which assist the evolution of the client’s security posture.
- Carrying out technical operations of the LAN/WAN including configuration and deployment, monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting, auditing and log management, and upgrade and support of all network systems.
- Performing regular network change tasks in line with customer requirements.
- Maintain inventory of network hardware and network IP addressing.
- Out of hours and on call duties.
- Evaluate, design, plan and implement transformational change to the client’s network infrastructure.
- Assisting in the collection, monitoring, and analysing of IT security metrics to measure the effectiveness of security management processes.
To be successful as the Network Engineer you will have proven experience in a similar position for a minimum of three years and have excellent working knowledge of a range of network equipment. You will have excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyse problems and conduct effective fault diagnosis and system recovery.
You will also have/be:
- Good understanding of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within network and security operations.
- Varied IT related background.
- CCNA/CCNA Security and Fortinet NSE 4 qualifications.
- Capability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Ability to work out of hours and participate in the on-call rota
If you are interested in the position apply below or email email@example.com