IntaPeople are working with a leader in the foods manufacturing industry, who are looking for a multi-skilled engineer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have experience performing general maintenance duties in a food manufacturing environment, with knowledge of working to Global food standards.
- Use computerised Planned Maintenance Systems and Predictive Maintenance Techniques (such as vibration analysis and thermal imaging) to maintain and improve all factory services/ machinery/ electrical equipment.
- Monitor and perform preventative maintenance on production machinery when necessary.
- Record details of maintenance on the relevant system and monitor the use of materials/ spare parts, taking action when necessary to re-stock ensuring future availability.
- Work within the specified quality systems by the BRC Global Food Standard.
Requirements and Desirables
- Experience of working within a similar environment.
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) - Working Safely.
- NVQ level 3 in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent (or equivalent City & Guilds or HNC)
- An understanding of three phase electrics together with a sound knowledge of PLC control systems and broad mechanical experience
If this role sound like it could be of interest to you, please contact Kira on 02920252500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org