IntaPeople are helping scale up an established software engineering team with a mid/senior developer due to growth and progression within the tribe. Although the head office is in Cardiff, the role can be fully remote from anywhere in the UK.
About the role..
- You will support, coach and mentor the junior engineers in the team in an Agile Scrum environment with daily stand ups and retrospective planning
- Day to day, you will conduct software analysis, programming, testing & debugging whilst ensuring all documentation is present and kept accurate.
- They work in a collaborative environment and welcome new ideas and changes to established processes.
- You will be responsible for the development of integration services within the cloud-based platform (Azure)
About the Skills and Experience required:
- Proven knowledge of Java design patterns and Object Orientated Design. Java 10
- Proven knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle & MSSQL.
- Experienced with Spring, Spring Boot SOAP, REST.
- An understanding of SDLC in an agile environment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience and understanding of version control systems such as GIT.
About the company..
- With a sterling reputation as one of the UK’s best employers, there is a lot of fluidity within the company, and they actively promote from within the internal team.
- The business offers a budget for L&D as well as assigns time for upskilling.
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim Gibbons for a confidential chat.