IntaPeople are proud to be partnered with a fast growth technology client who have recently secured one of the largest investment rounds to date in Wales. Due to this growth and a re-structure within the business they now require two experienced Business Analyst's to join the project/delivery team.
The Business Analyst/ Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for leading the process and technical design activities for the delivery of the core software product within the business. Working closely with the Business Process Analyst, Project Managers and Test Engineers to drive internal product/project requirements. You will work closely with the software development team for business/stakeholder requirements whilst working directly with customers.
- Experience within a software/technology focused Business Analyst tole (3-5years)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical peers/stakeholders
- Active participation in an Agile Software environment.
- Experience and knowledge of gathering and documenting requirements
- Knowledge and experience with the software development life cycle
- Good understanding and experience of working in a regulated industry/environment.
- University related qualification within a STEM subject would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of delivering solutions with Salesforce technologies
- Knowledge of data access and reporting using SQL
- Understanding and experience using BPMN2.0.
- Modules of BCS BA Practitioner, IIBA, PMI Certifications.
- Mid and Senior Business Analyst
- Cardiff City Centre (with onsite parking) – 70%-80% remote working offered
- A competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000 depending experience
- 25 days annual leave + BH (and a Christmas discretionary closure)
- A competitive benefit package inc - PerkBox , Eye/Flu vouchers , Casual dress code etc
- Flexible working options with a Hybrid working approach (1-3days per month)
- The opportunity to contribute to the culture & engineering team
- Interviews are being booked in ASAP
Onboarding will be fully remote with a phased office return towards the end of 2021 although candidates will only be expected to travel to the office 1-3 days per month depending on location on implemented.
For more information, please click APPLY now or call Marc Westbrook or Nathan Handley for a confidential chat on 02920 252 500. LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/