Reporting to the Director of Technology and working closely with the senior management team, you the Microsoft Lead will take ownership and lead the execution of transforming the core products to provide componentised, generically re-deployable software solutions for the global client base.
- Proven experience Supporting, Implementing and managing various M365 applications
- Strong experience of SharePoint Architecture and frameworks
- Solid understanding of Azure / Azure AD
- Power Platform (BI / Automate)
- Being a Senior Technical member of the team, you will help to Lead the architectural implementation of the technology strategy in conjunction with the Technology Directors whilst taking ownership of all M365 applications.
- Having experience or knowledge within the Telecommunications sector would be desirable but not essential.
- A competitive salary offering of up to £75,000 + 15% Bonus
- Flexible working culture (3 days working from home)
- Excellent company culture with work life balance being encouraged
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 4 days off for self-improvement and learning
- Day off for Birthday
- Strong benefits package inc. Private healthcare and large pension contribution
- Modern open plan offices with good amenities
- Free onsite parking
- Huge progression and development opportunities
Click APPLY now for more information or for a confidential chat please call Morgan on 07917 922146. Candidates who are not eligible to work in the UK will not be considered.