£30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus shift enhancement
Would you like to work for a recognised Transport company who are currently transitioning to zero emissions fleet? This is a business that offers vital services to the public in South Wales and due to continued growth, they currently require an experienced Mechanical Technician to work as part of a wider and experienced team of engineers.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will have the opportunity to grow and develop with the business. This is a company that offer bespoke training programmes tailored to your skill set and level of experience. You will be offered free transport to and from your place of work and will be working with an inspirational and Industry experienced Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
- General servicing of PSV & light vehicle fleet.
- Repairs & unit changing.
- MOT preparation and presentation.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Breakdown attendance
- Vehicle safety inspections.
- Daily vehicle defect report clearance.
- Documentation completion to the required standards.
- Adherence to all policies and procedures.
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2/3 in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repairs.
- Knowledge and experience of PSV & Categorisation of defects manual.
- Car driving licence
- High Voltage experience
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Capable and willing to obtain PSV licence.
- Excellent communication.