Intapeople are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to supply first line responses to manufacturing equipment breakdowns and provide engineering support/solutions to improve Overall equipment effectiveness.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance of all equipment and machinery.
- Providing hands-on technical support for machinery and equipment breakdowns.
- Logging and carrying out engineering tasks
- Carrying out jig changes, oil changes, change overs, putty changes
Skills & Experience
- ONC/HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical engineering (ideally).
- 5+ years’ experience with a maintenance mechanical engineering background.
- Experience in lathe and milling machines, Fanuc/Yamaha
- Experience in Siemens and Mitsubishi PLC’s.
- Excellent mechanical problem-solving skills
- Read mechanical technical drawings.
- Experienced working with industrial control systems, Presses and welding machines.