IntaPeople is working in partnership with a large manufacturing company who have a world-wide presence and require an Mechanical/ Electrical Inspector to join the growing team. We are looking for someone who has experience in hands-on maintenance in similar environments, and has spent a reasonable amount of time in a supervisory role (or has the equivalent qualifications).
- Participate in studies of interchangeability of and standardization of equipment.
- Establish standard work plans for repeated maintenance tasks and thus encourage a new standard
- Review and analyse plant information
- Provide support to Engineering and Production team with the preparation of the work plans to achieve the highest efficiency and quality of the maintenance groups
- Carry out specific measurements with complex instruments such as data loggers, thermographic cameras, oscilloscopes, radioactivity meters, vibrations, flow meters, comparators, accelerometers, micrometres, laser aligners, etc. Proceed to record and analyse the information
Skills and experience required:
- Degree and/ or highly proactive and experienced Supervisor/ Team Leader
- Strong mechanical/ electrical knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance programs and tools associated with troubleshooting
If this role sounds of interest to you, please contact Kira on 02920252500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org