A client of mine, whom is a world leading manufacturer of machinery in their specific field are looking to expand their team by bring on board a Mechanical Design Engineer.
Based in Worcester, they ideally want somebody who will be within a 50 mile commutable distance upon start or will look to relocate to the area.
As this is a junior position, if you're looking for a position that you want to look to develop your skills and abilities, then I'd strongly recommend applying, if the role suits you, as they are a big advocate of internal progression before looking externally.
- SolidWorks: 1 year (Required)
- Mechanical engineering: 1 year (Required)
- Completing assigned projects' design, analysis, or evaluation
- Collaborating with a cross-functional, multidisciplinary team to deliver products
- Constructing novel solutions based on prioritisations within organisations
- Mechanical design and development of the company's selection of machinery using already existing designs, models, and drawings
- Monday - Friday (no weekends)
- All candidates must already have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role (no sponsorship available)
If you'd be interested in being considered for this role, please apply within. For greater detail, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jordan on 02920 252 500 / 07899 798 257