A highly innovative medical device manufacturer is actively looking for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join their team. They are genuinely revolutionising certain applications within their field and the successful candidate will be working on high tech, innovative products which will have a huge impact on people’s lives.
I am looking for a Maintenance technician to carry out equipment maintenance, in order to minimise downtime and drive optimisation of processes and equipment.
Working hours and Salary
Monday – Thursday
Morning and Afternoon shifts (10 hour shifts) – Rotating
Up to £28,000 + Shift allowance (18.5%) + Annual bonus
Duties included but not limited to;
- Assess equipment reliability and process methods to minimise equipment downtime.
- Perform effective and efficient maintenance duties across all plant equipment.
- Ensure complete compliance to Company Quality Standards, procedures, and processes and to comply with the requirements of GDP and GMP.
- Experienced in Preventative Maintenance systems, Manufacturing support and improvements.
- Experience within a highly regulated quality environment
- Working knowledge of PPM and TPM
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Experience working in a GDP or GMP environment
- ONC/NVQ/HNC/Degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering (or relevant)
Applicants must be within distance of Cardiff & must also have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kate for a confidential chat: K.Brennan@intapeople.com - 02920 252500