Linux System Administrator
IntaPeople are currently working with a very established and fast-growing technology focussed client based in South Wales with operations globally. Due to a heavy growth strategy and strong client pipeline, they now require an experienced Linux System Administration to manage the internal and production Linux systems and services.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package, 100% remote working option as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment.
You’ll join a technical infrastructure team, and work to build and maintain technical infrastructure services for clients. You’ll also be responsible for provision of infrastructure solutions and the monitoring of all internal and production systems - ensuring stability, performance and capacity management, making your recommendations of improvement where necessary.
- Centos / RHEL & DEB/Ubuntu Linux system administration
- Security / authentication (HTTPS, 2FA, MTLS, WAF)
- Haproxy traffic balancing layer4/ layer7
- Encryption technologies (SSL Certificate, RSA key, token fmanagement)
- Storage architecture (FC / iSCSI / NFS / gluster / ceph)
- SSSD / Kerberos authentication
- Web proxies / squid
- Automation deployment / configuration tools
- Ansible, Shell scripting, & Docker / Vagrant
- AntiVirus, patching / vulnerability detection and remediation
- Estate auditing and inventory management
- Monitoring and Log management (such as PRTG, evlog, rsyslog, ELK, splunk, Grafana)
This position can either be fully remote or based in the Swansea office. Please note we are not able to offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael Maule for a confidential chat: email@example.com