IntaPeople are working in partnership with a global business intelligence company, who have created 2 brand new roles within their infrastructure team.
As a Microsoft 365 security lead specialist, you will be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of Microsoft services, security, and the cloud. Having experience with the EM+S suite will be a huge advantage to join the growing team of engineers.
Taking ownership of the Microsoft M365 Security stack, you must be able to demonstrate the ability in designing, implementing, and understanding all security aspects of the M365 stack as well as security of other SaaS platforms. Whilst it's a hands-on technical role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a highly skilled engineering team, providing the support they need to carry out their daily activities.
As the successful M365 Security Lead, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the operational health of the M365 environment including security, availability, maintenance, performance, interoperability, and reliability.
- Act as a solutions architect and technical lead for M365 Security.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the current M365 tools and understand the Microsoft roadmap and its impact on the business.
- Provide 3rd line/deep-dive support where appropriate.
- Actively contribute to and improve the solutions development lifecycle.
To apply for the M365 Security Lead, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- 3+ years experience in deploying M365 E5 feature sets.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft/Office 365 service stack including EM+S, AAD, MS Teams, Teams Room, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Compliance Features, Power Platform & Exchange Online.
- Hands-on, PowerShell scripting skills.
- Strong knowledge of Power Platform & Power Apps.
- Formal system testing experience.
- Microsoft 365 Certified (MS-100, MS-101, MS-500, AZ-500)
Candidates with the above as well as the below will be highly desirable:
- MSP background
- Microsoft 365 Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (MD-100, MD-101)
- Microsoft 365 Certified Messaging Administrator Associate (MS-203)
- Microsoft 365 Certified Teams Administrator Associate (MS-700)
- Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-300)
For immediate consideration and a confidential chat, apply today!