Struggling to find a Lead DevOps Engineer role within a cloud-first environment where you can work remotely? We are looking for an engineer with a managerial background to take the lead in a growing environment that prioritizes automation, CI/CD and the latest technology to supporting the development team.
· Coming from a DevOps lead background, you will drive the team to own the maintenance, deployment, and troubleshooting of the platform along with driving innovation.
· You will utilize your experience and knowledge to implement critical improvements where you see necessary and support the development teams with efficient pipelines and processes
· You will have a tangible approach and provide input into the wider platform architecture and future direction
About the role…
· You’ll manage a team of DevOps engineers as they implement a DevSecOps culture so an understanding of Cyber Security is imperative
· You will drive innovation, defining standards and ensuring the integrity of all the systems that compose the company’s cloud infrastructure.
The technology/experience needed…
· Infrastructure as code
· Experience of managing cloud-based infrastructure and a wide range of AWS Services
· Strong container orchestration solution skills
· CI/CD pipeline tooling
Next steps… Easy, apply for the role and we’ll be in touch.