Lead Data Scientist
£40,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience)
Interested in working for a company with a product that has a positive impact on the world? We’re helping our client based in Gloucester focusing on renewable energy scale up the Data Science team with a Team Lead.
- With a background in leading a team of Data Scientists, you’ll be a confident communicator with a positive management style.
- You’ll be a self-starter, proactive, inquisitive and driven.
- A keen problem solver, using your experience and understanding to ensure your team’s continuous development.
- A motivated individual able to collaborate with project, trading and IT teams effectively.
About the role:
- Database maintenance and design.
- Develop and market effective forecast algorithms and models using statistics and machine learning to ensure successful trading, optimising assets and control system operations.
- Managing modelling and trading teams to meet performance targets.
- Data management.
- Developing automatic trading system through collaboration with trading and IT departments.
- Creating effective code and secure solutions by working across the full development cycle using modern software technologies.
The experience required:
- 5 years experience working in data science or analyst role and degree in STEM subject.
- Experience in power industry and good knowledge of databases is desirable.
- Knowledge of mathematics modelling and machine learning concepts.
- Previous use of Git, Linux and Open Source software.
About the benefits:
- Hybrid working (3 days office based)
- Company pension
- Profit share
- Bright spacious modern offices
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Chloe for a confidential chat on firstname.lastname@example.org