Technical PM - Hybrid working - Cardiff based & home split
Our client supports financial services customers all over the world and have offices from Singapore to New York.
If you are a technically minded Project Manager with a focus around Infrastructure projects we'd love to hear from you.
Having experience in banking/finance is good but really much more relevant for this role would be any experience working for companies that integrate technology/software to several customers.
You will be a member of the team in Cardiff who are mainly tasked with onboarding new clients as well as any other infrastructure focussed project that the company is rolling out.
- Project management experience in financial institutions is a plus
- Some technical background either in telecoms or infrastructure would be beneficial
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Project management skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
If this sounds of interest to you please apply now for further details and a confidential chat, thanks!