IT Technician - Newport
£24,000 - £26,000
One of Wales’s top companies providing strategic legal solutions are seeking an IT Technician to join their Newport office, to maintain all IT networks & infrastructures.
As the successful IT Technician - you will be comfortable ensuring that the IT infrastructure, networks, servers, telephony, printers, and company processes are meeting the needs of clients.
You will respond to hardware and software break/fix service calls, escalating where necessary, and helping with a range of on-site connections, making sure printers are connected to the network properly and PC’s are generally cabled up correctly.
You’ll ensure user satisfaction, and carry out periodic reviews of helpdesk issues, to identify trends and root cause and where needed provdie feedback to the department.
- Active Directory – Windows Server 2012/2019
- Azure Cloud Portal, Office 2016 / Office 365
- Understanding of Networks & computer hardware
- Good understanding of Mobile technologies and Cloud based applications
- Nice to have: Computing Degree / Microsoft Qualifications
Applicants must be within distance of Newport & must have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: email@example.com