IT Systems Engineer – Infrastructure
A world class surface engineering company is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their business.
At the core of their business are the people. With their specialist knowledge and dynamic approach to problem solving, they strive to find innovative and cost-effective solutions to the challenges faced by their customers.
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits within a collaborative, growing and friendly environment.
- Maintain and implement MRP and ERP systems improvements
- Understand production data logging requirements and manufacturing process flows and systems interactions
- Developer Reports based on MRP, MS Power Query and Power BI
- Support and maintain server infrastructure, network, and cloud services
- Support and maintain mobiles and desktops using Microsoft Active
- Directory, Group Policy, and other third-party products.
- Engaging with staff to developer the company’s system to support and enhance teaching and learning
- Keep on top of emerging technologies in IT and present recommendation which would benefit the company.
Key Skills and experience:
- SQL database and server
- Microsoft 365 packages
- Networking infrastructure installation, testing and diagnosing
- Manufacturing environment experience (highly desirable)
- Running small scale projects
- Understanding of data projection legislations
- BSc in an engineering discipline or its HNC/HND equivalent preferred but not essential
- BSc in IT or computer systems or its HNC/HND equivalent preferred but not essential
- ERP and MRP qualifications training preferred but not essential
- Certificates or Diplomas in MS Office packages preferred but not essential
"Apply Now" for immediate consideration