IT Systems & Network Engineer
A leading supplier of data intelligence solutions and services has opened an opportunity for an IT Systems & Network Engineer to join the team based within Gloucestershire. This role will work in an agile & hybrid working environment, and receive benefits including 33 days holiday, perk boxes, and discretionary performance bonuses.
This position will be responsible for supporting applications and maintaining the IT infrastructure; monitoring/updating systems, plan and execute infrastructure changes, and be responsible for the installation and configuration of new and existing systems.
We are seeking someone comfortable responding to helpdesk tickets and supporting local and remote users. Further duties will include updating firewalls and vulnerability management in line with the company’s policies.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policies
- VPN management experience – network routing & firewall technologies
- Strong customer service
- Certifications in: Network+ / Security+ , CCNA, Checkpoint Admin
- Exposure to Linux environments
- DNS, certificate management and signing, macro signing, application signing
Applicants must be within distance of Gloucestershire & must have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: email@example.com