IT Support Technician
IntaPeople are working with a highly innovative medical manufacturer looking to expand their team with an experienced IT Support Technician on a permanent basis. This role is key in providing IT helpdesk support to their clients ensuring that their technical problems are resolved this includes software and hardware.
You’ll join a Cardiff based company with an exceptional reputation for investing in their employees, a strong learning culture with ongoing professional development and some excellent benefits!
About this role…
- Install, maintain and support a variety of laptop, desktop, network hardware and software systems.
- Provide first line and second line technical support for users.
- Managing and monitoring helpdesk calls and logs whilst taking appropriate action as and when.
- Perform diagnostic tests, modifications or repairs to software and hardware.
- Working alongside a successful team ensuring all tickets are dealt with to ensure a satisfactory response.
- Providing a high standard of communication.
- Maintains inventory asset lists of IT equipment to ensure compliance with business processes.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Able to collaborate in a team successfully.
- Strong experience with a ticketing system.
- A minimum of a years’ experience in an IT environment.
- Strong experience troubleshooting.
- The ability to manage different priorities and responsibilities to achieve SLA targets.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Generous pension
- & many other benefits…
If you are looking for a new challenge, this IT Support Technician could be the one for you!
Apply directly, alternatively reach out to me on 02920 252500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org