IntaPeople are proud to be working with a fast growing IT support company based in Hereford. They are seeking a motivated individual to join their professional team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to progress their IT career within a friendly and dynamic business.
Locations: Hereford or Oxford
2nd/3rd Line IT Support
- Providing professional 2nd & 3rd line support to large client base.
- Support, develop and implement AAD, 365, Azure, SharePoint, Teams environments.
- Diagnosing and solving problems for our clients using a variety of channels and ensuring details are logged.
- Providing technical support for incoming queries related to System, Software, Hardware and Networks.
- Manage security of information.
- Identify & select the most appropriate technical solutions.
- Maintain a consistently high level of support to all clients.
- Manage competing priorities and a varied workload
- Carrying out / assisting with project work, such as migrations.
- Maintain positive, supportive and responsive relationships with clients
- Continue to develop IT skills and keep up to date with the latest technologies.
- Based in Hereford, with onsite visits to clients required.
- Full time permanent position.
- Working within a busy, expanding team
- Monday to Friday, some weekend work required.
- Report directly to the Technical Director
- Immediate start
- Excellent communication skills
- Good experience in Microsoft 365 Business, Exchange, Azure, Sharepoint
- Strong knowledge of multiple operating systems
- Strong understanding of computer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Good Understanding of IT infrastructure including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, security, firewalls.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Comfortable to work under own initiative & as part of a team.
- Full valid UK driving licence
Apply below or email email@example.com if you would like to know more