IT Support 3rd Line
An established healthcare company in South Wales, are seeking a new 3rd line support engineer to join a motivated team working to help deliver services to patients across the globe.
The 3rd line support engineer will take ownership of issues, show task prioritisation, and restore services to normal operation. We are seeking a strong communicator who will keep stakeholders updated and maintain strong relationships with key members across the business.
You will be an analytical thinker who can identify patterns and problem-solve, resolve helpdesk issues to full resolution, and process support calls in-person, over the telephone, and via the ticketing system.
- Experience of both on-premise/Azure Active Directory environments.
- Strong background in Veeam, Hyper-V datacentres and virtualisation technology.
- Knowledge of networks and SAN/NAS storage.
- Experience of supporting Microsoft SQL Server and related technologies.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX and Power BI
- Experience in Warehouse Management Systems and Sales.
- Strong personal initiative: experience in project management to deliver solutions.
Applicants must be within commutable distance of Mountain Ash for 2 days per week in office and must have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: email@example.com