Are you looking for a new innovative role in a company that has large expansion plans for 2021? Our client in Warwickshire is looking to hire an IT Service Delivery Lead into their team, it will be a hybrid working model with 2/3 days remote.
About the company…
Our client is a MediTech company based in Warwickshire that is developing innovative dialysis products and services for the global healthcare market. They are launching their latest product in Spring 2021 and are undergoing rapid expansion. They are taking on exciting IT challenges and this Business Analyst role will be at the heart of these initiatives.
Within this role you will:
- The main purpose of this role is to support the growth of the Business and ensure IT Services meet the business's expectations. The IT Service Delivery Lead will be expected to collaborate with numerous internal and external stakeholders to build an IT service structure that can enable all employees to excel.
- You will also support IT service delivery by managing an external partner's IT support service. Alongside the Head of IT, and the Infrastructure and Applications Lead to create an IT infrastructure that will enable us to meet its ambitious business objectives.
- IT Project Delivery
- IT Compliance
- IT Business Applications Management
- IT Infrastructure and Security Management
- IT Service Delivery
- IT Strategy
Needed from you:
- Minimum of five years' experience in IT Operations, IT Projects, Service Delivery or Infrastructure roles
- A background in IT Service design and delivery within an end-user environment
- IT Supplier Management, including outsourced partners
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT or computer science field or equivalent work experience
- You must have a valid UK driving license.
- Proven ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve IT issues
Nice to have:
- Relevant experience in Healthcare, Lifesciences or safety-critical industries would be preferable
You will be an enthusiastic leader with a passion for company growth and efficiency
Apply for the role or give me a call /email to 07833465408 / K.firstname.lastname@example.org