IT School Technician
Huge, new opportunities have opened for multiple School Technicians to develop successful careers within a thriving multi-award-winning technology company servicing schools within Doncaster.
We are seeking individuals who understand the importance of bringing professional, energetic and friendly personal qualities to a school based role, and have a strong ability to prioritise workload by assessing how many students will be affected/how the problems impact the way teachers are able to teach.
From changing user’s passwords to rolling out new laptops in the classrooms – we are looking for someone to address and resolve a range of issues and utilise skills from previous experience supporting multiple devices, broadband services, servers, network maintenance, and switches.
A typical day is interactive and fast-paced - you will work with the ICT leads in different schools; communicate effectively and frequently with the school staff, be involved in a variety of projects such as cloud migration, gain exposure to new technologies schools are implementing, and receive training sessions from providers.
- Must have IT Support experience within Educational sector
- Strong IT support experience & Active Directory Management
- Experience with MS Office, Mobile technology, Networking, Servers, Switches
- MSP & School support experience is highly desirable (Google Classroom)
- Must haves: Enhanced DBS certified (or able to obtain) & right to work in the UK
- This role will be working across several schools in the Doncaster area. Providing cover when Technicians are sick and on leave – when no cover is required, role will be based in Doncaster Office.
Applicants will service a variety of schools within the given areas, you must have right to work in the UK as we do not offer sponsorship and hold UK driving licence.
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or email your CV to Kate at email@example.com