IT Project Engineer
Due to significant growth, a multi-award-winning technology company are seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join their Doncaster team.
The Project Engineer will take full responsibility for carrying out installations, upgrades and service requests, and provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line technical support to client’s enquiries received via email and calls. You will log and respond to support tickets and assist with new and existing equipment setup, maintenance, configuration and breakdown repairs as required.
We are seeking a proactive team player, eager to accept new challenges and use their initiative in problem solving, who can continually adapt and re-priorities, and quickly assess the work needing to be carried out - ensuring no delay in providing the service needed.
- Microsoft Networking – excellent knowledge of LAN switches, VLAN configuration, routers, IPV4, firewall devices
- Third party application deployment and support
- Broadband, leased line and firewall setup and configuration
- Experience visiting customer sites to install, repair or replace equipment, diagnostics or carry out site surveys
- Experience with a CRM system (e.g., Autotask) would be advantageous
Applicants must be within distance of Doncaster & must have right to work in UK as we do not offer sponsorship
Please ‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat: email@example.com