IT Infrastructure Manager
£400 per day
One of our Cardiff based clients are looking for an IT infrastructure manager to start as soon as possible. The role is hybrid with 2 days in the office and flexible start/finish times. The role involves being a hands-on IT Infrastructure Manager whilst supporting a small number of staff in the team. Communication is key as this role will involve collaborating with service delivery teams, cyber security teams, business owners and 3rd party suppliers.
- Have extensive IT infrastructure experience and be able to understand the needs of the business to ensure systems are running smoothly.
- Be an excellent communicator with management experience.
- Act as a role model for junior members on the team and support them in managing their duties whilst providing 3rd line support for users.
- Have a keen interest in new technologies and be able to assess business needs to implement new projects where needed.
- Be a strong motivator, who is organised and innovative.
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to diagnose and solve problems with network, hardware and software.
- Have experience with disaster recovery and crisis management.
- Experience working to SLAs and OLAs
- Office 365
- Experience of working in financial sector is beneficial
Apply now! Email Chloe on email@example.com