IntaPeople are working in partnership with an international law firm who are looking to add Intapp Developers to their London-based technology team. As an experienced Intapp Developer you will join on a 1-year fixed-term contract. Working closely with the Technology department and other key stakeholders from across the business to understand technical requirements, in order to develop and maintain solutions and integrations within the firm’s Intapp implementation; whilst also providing support to users in the production environment.
Headed up by the IT Development Manager and comprised of 16 Developers and Technical Product Owners. You will be responsible for the following:
- Intapp development, providing expertise in the design, architecture, and development of Intapp Open forms, workflows, and integrations.
- Intapp administration and support, responding to user requests and queries relating to all aspects of the Intapp system; working quickly and effectively to resolve problems in the production environment.
- Lead on the development and integration of any additional Intapp products introduced into the firm.
- Build strong relationships and liaise closely with the business owners of Intapp products to understand and gather ongoing business requirements, for future analysis by the business analysts.
To apply for the Intapp Developer role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Expert knowledge of Intapp Open and Integration Builder.
- Extensive experience in creating forms, workflows, and integrations within the Intapp Open product.
- Strong SQL development skills.
- Experience of the Microsoft development stack; including C#, .NET Framework, Visual Studio, TFS, and SQL Server.
- Experience working with key business stakeholders to derive functional and technical requirements, and turning these into technical designs and working solutions.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, preferably with experience working in an ISO 27001 accredited development team.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving approach.
Candidates who can also demonstrate the following, as well as the above, will hold a strong advantage:
- Experience of Intapp Conflicts and Terms is desirable.
- TRE 3E development experience would be an advantage.
- Experience of Contract Express would be beneficial.
For immediate consideration and a confidential chat, apply today.