IntaPeople are proud to be sponsored with our London based Law Firm client for the acquisition of an Intapp Developer on an initial 6-month basis, rate negotiable but must be inside IR35.
- Intapp development – to provide expertise in the design, architecture and development of Intapp Open forms, workflows, and integrations.
- Intapp administration and support – respond to user requests and queries relating to all aspects of the Intapp system; working quickly and effectively to resolve problems in the production environment.
- Take responsibility for various DevOps initiatives relating to the management of multiple Intapp environments across our on-premise and Azure estates.
- Work with the rest of the development team on the development and integration of any additional Intapp products introduced into the firm.
- Build strong relationships and liaise closely with the business owners of Intapp products to understand and gather ongoing business requirements, for future analysis by the business analysts.
- Offer support on product functionality to the business analysts to enhance product features and identify new use-cases.
- Engage fully with the vendor, developing an in-depth knowledge of their roadmap and continuously feedback on the firm’s experiences to help shape the future direction of the products.
- Ensure the system is secure, well maintained and complaint with internal governance.
- Implement all aspects of an application’s lifecycle: secure design, coding, security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development, and testing.
- Expert knowledge of Intapp Open and Integration Builder.
- Extensive experience of creating forms, workflows, and integrations within the Intapp Open product.
- Strong SQL development skills.
- Experience of Intapp Conflicts and Terms is desirable.
- TRE 3E development experience would be an advantage.
- Experience of Contract Express would be beneficial.
- Experience working with key business stakeholders to derive functional and technical requirements and turning these into technical designs and working solutions.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, preferably with experience working in an ISO 27001 accredited development team.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Pro-active and accountable.
- Works well within a team.
- Displays the highest standard of professional ethics.
If you are interested in this role apply below or email email@example.com