A world leading furniture manufacturer are currently seeking a Furniture Fitter / Installation Engineer to join their field installation and service team based in the London region (occasional jobs further afield will arise). You will be responsible for delivering a first-class experience to customers by carrying out furniture installations and service work to the highest standard.
The role will require travel mainly throughout the London and the South East but also occasionally throughout the UK and overseas, this will involve occasionally spending time away from home (all expenses covered). Flexibility with working hours will also be required due to the nature of the role, this will include working the odd evening, night and weekend. In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, overtime (which can significantly increase earnings), excellent benefits and a company vehicle (which can also be used for personal use if requested).
- Install and service a range of furniture products into customer premises
- Impress customers with your attitude, knowledge, appearance and helpfulness
- Ensure products are loaded and unloaded securely and safely
- Contact customers via phone and email before undertaking installations/service work
- Ensure customer feedback is documented
- Complete and return job sheets
- Respond immediately to any issues arising on installations/service work
- Provide feedback on product concerns
- Carry out site and product surveys
- Responsibility for company vehicle
- Technically minded
- Good level of numeracy and literacy (GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths)
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner
- Good geographical knowledge of London and the South East
- Experience with carpentry and/or upholstery would be beneficial
- Experience of furniture installations and/or servicing would be beneficial
- Can do attitude
If you be interested in the role, apply within. Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 02920 252 500.