Looking for a Solutions focused role where you can work completely remotely with the opportunity to upskill, become accredited in a range of certifications and progress to leadership and management roles? We’re helping a Cardiff based tech giant scale up the solutions team with Infrastructure Solutions Engineers.
About the role:
- We’re looking for infrastructure generalists who have become specialists in any area of software including Microsoft 365, End User Computing, IAM tooling, PAM tooling, Citrix VDI or Service Now.
- This role involves designing and delivering key technologies whilst being hands on; if you’re a senior engineer starting to design and implement solutions, this role will be a great opportunity for you to take the next step in your career.
- Day to day, you will be designing solutions across the technology and service portfolio which includes planning, implementation, development, and operational guidance to the service teams that will manage it in BAU.
- End User Computing is a big part of this role so any experience is beneficial
- This is a software focused role so this will be your area of expertise rather than being a hardware specialist.
- You’ll have the right attitude to providing solutions with the ability to work autonomously as well as being a team player.
- You will not only have a strong opinions but be able to demonstrate clearly why your solution will be effective.
- As this role is the intermediary between the architectural, cyber security and wider IT teams, you will have strong communication skills with a background in liaising with stakeholders of all levels.
The background required:
- Hands on experience in developing and designing enterprise solutions using Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Azure AD Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Office 365 Productivity, and Collaboration Tooling such as Teams, Power Platform, and emerging technologies
- Microsoft 365 Stack – (these include but are not subjected to SharePoint Online & Communication Sites, Power Platform, Exchange Online, Azure AD, Power BI, Yammer, Sway, OneDrive, Hybrid Join, DLP, EMS, Defender, AIR, Sentinel, Edge, Conditional Access)
- Endpoint Management technologies such as Ivanti, JAMF, Citrix, and MS Endpoint Manager
- Ability to create technical documentation (HLDs, LLDs), options papers, and proposals to support the buy-in and approval of new solutions across all the key stakeholder groups.
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or get in touch with Kim for a confidential chat kim @ intapeople . com