IntaPeople are currently partnered with a globally recognised firm within the telecoms industry. Their products continue to innovate year on year and they are very highly regarded by their clients.They have operations globally and work with some of the largest companies across the world. Due to heavy growth and big plans for future projects, they are looking for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to strengthen their existing cloud infrastructure team that operates to ensure technical efficiency and smooth-running across the business.
What you could be doing
- Providing infrastructure support to the team, and managing queries and issues via the IT ticketing tool
- Monitoring and maintaining the cloud infrastructure environment (Mostly Azure, Some AWS)
- Contributing to projects that migrate away from legacy systems to new and improved software.
- Implementing processes for the companies future infrastructure plans
- Providing support for Network Issues (Fortigate or similar)
- Providing support for the identity management tool (OKTA)
Range of Benefits
- Up to £45k with a 15% guaranteed annual bonus
- 26 days holiday + Bank holidays + Xmas Shutdown (3 days) + Birthday off
- Flexible working (2 days p/w in the office ideally)
- Exposure to the absolute latest in infrastructure technologies
- Lucrative pension scheme, with a 5% employee contribution, and maximum 12% employer contribution
- Professional Development days (your own skill-building)
- Modern and open working environment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
Apply now to be considered for this position! alternative, feel free to email me on Morgan@intapeople.com.