IntaPeople are working in partnership with a global business intelligence company, who have created a brand-new role within their infrastructure department.
As a natural with Azure, you will be helping support the core infrastructure for the organisation. On prem skills are not so important for this role.
You will help analyse system requirements, address any functional problems, and create test plans/scripts to perform standard testing while delivering solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
Whilst having the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, you will need proven technical background across Windows infrastructure on Azure, with an Infrastructure as Code (IaC) / infrastructure automation mindset.
As the successful Platform Engineer Lead, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collect requirements, understand them, create engineering/support documentation, and provide advice to enable support functions to work pro-actively.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test cases, check, and document results to ensure the system's technical, functional, and non-functional requirements are met.
- Test, launch and help train users in new systems.
- Provide 3rd line/deep-dive support where appropriate.
Ideal skills and experience would be:
- 5+ years commercial Azure / infrastructure management.
- In-depth configuration management, automation, and scripting skills including use of a scripting language like Python or proficiency with shell scripting using PowerShell / Bash would be ideal.
- Demonstratable commercial experience of Infrastructure as Code tools such as ARM Templating / Terraform / CloudFormation.
- Windows Server – 2008(R2), 2012(R2), 2016, 2019
- Linux Server
If this sounds like you please apply now for further details, thanks!