IntaPeople are currently working with fast growing but very established technology focussed client who are based in South Wales, London and Europe. They have operations globally and work with some of the largest financial institutes across the world. Due to a heavy growth strategy and strong client pipeline, they now require an experienced Information Security Manager to join their Senior IT/Technology function.
They are backed by several international banks and investment firms and have rankings on a number of Fast growth awards for companies to watch present and in the future. Whilst having a strong client base and product offering, they also have locations across the UK and Internationally.
Reporting to the Directors you will manage Information Security in all day-to-day security activities, you will have ownership and responsibility for the Information Security Management System and continual improvement. You will be a stakeholder in the identification of cyber security risk and work with other departments and customers in the design of remediation of such risks.
- Experience of designing and implementing an Information Security roadmap to achieve objectives and obligations for all stakeholders.
- 3-4 years’ experience working as an information security or compliance Manager (or related)
- Strong experience with; Risk, frameworks such as ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, NIST, TOGAF, COBIT, etc
- Knowledge and understanding of security technologies and methods including OS hardening, Data Loss Protection, Networking, Endpoint Protection, MFA/SSO, Web Content filters, Intrusion Prevention/Detection (IPS/IDS), pen test remediation, Intune/Office 365 security
- Ability to conduct the role with a large degree of independence and integrity, while managing and mentoring a small team of security peers
- Experience of working with vulnerability management/threat detection platforms such as Tenable, Qualys etc.
- Industry recognised security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CIRP, or other such qualifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication including the ability to exchange information, present ideas, and to report facts clearly and concisely.
- Experience of carrying out security compliance audits, gaps analysis and reviews.
You’ll be the Senior member of the Security team and be responsible for monitoring compliance and managing customer audits internally and externally. Regularly coordinating reviews for the company’s security policies, standards, and processes to maintain ISO27001 standards/certification.
You will work closely with the DevOps, Development, and internal Test team to assist in defining robust policies and practices that ensure a secure software product offering. Working alongside the company’s Directors you will also support the company’s roadmap whilst making recommendations for security best practice.
- A competitive salary offering of circa £50,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
- Remote working culture (flexible work from home options to suit candidates individual’s needs)
- Excellent company culture with work life balance being encouraged
- Strong benefits package
- Modern open plan offices with good amenities
- Free onsite parking (for when visiting the office)
- Big progression and development opportunities
Click APPLY now for more information or for a confidential chat please call Rachael Maule or Nathan Handley on 029 21 677 180. Candidates who are not eligible to work in the UK will not be considered. Social Media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley