IntaPeople is seeking a Security Analyst for a client undergoing growth. As a successful information Security Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the development of the information security function and the future of Governance strategy.
- You’ll be a team player when responding to demands and providing key subject matter resource
- You’ll be comfortable managing and negotiating audits and audit issue.
About the role:
You will regularly perform information security reviews of the core business and help maintain the audit program and risk event register. You will be spending time contributing to security-related initiatives such as Internal and External Information Security Audits and Vendor Management processes.
As part of a small team you will also be required to guide and assist business stakeholders with Informational Security enterprise, and drive and mature the implementation of ISO27001 ISMS and it’s ongoing maintenance.
The experience required
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience in a similar role / IT Governance role.
- Knowledge of ISO27001, GDPR, PCI-DSS/similar
- CISA / CISM / CISSP certificate is desirable
- Deliver reports to an agreed schedule/on demand
- Communication skills and good customer/supplier relationship building
- Self-driven/team player skills
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Rachael for a confidential chat on email@example.com