£40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits
Intapeople are working exclusively with a renowned manufacturing business based in Swansea who due to continued growth are seeking an experienced HR Manager. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your role will be to lead and develop the HR function in line with Group strategy.
You will have previous experience working within the manufacturing Industry where you have ensured company policies and objectives are adhered to. You will have an up to date and solid understanding of employment law advising and supporting management in accordance with all legislative requirements. This is a company that prides itself on its company culture and values, the role of HR Manager is pivotal in driving forward these values across the group.
To be considered for this role you will be CIPD level 5 qualified and have strong experience in working within a similar role. You will be a highly motivated and proactive individual with a strong work ethic. You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills enabling you to engage and build strong relationships.
Snapshot of duties and responsibilities
- Development and implementation of HR strategy in accordance with Group direction
- Drive the HR strategy supporting the development of staff, ensuring effective recruitment and retention.
- Work with the Group Managing Director to facilitate training to ensure staff have the knowledge and skills to deliver.
- Oversee the HR function ensuring all staff have comprehensive and compliant reports.
- Management of time and attendance.
- Ensure policies and procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure they are compliant with current legislation.
- Partner with Managers in managing both short and long-term absence.
- Partner with Managers in managing conduct or performance issues.
- Develop and deliver a monthly HR report providing key metrics.
- Develop all HR, H&S and training related policies and procedures.
- Coordinate employee engagement surveys.
- Lead on key projects as required such as values development, workforce planning, job design, compensation, and benefits analysis.
- Manage the Learning and Development budget.
Skills, qualifications, and experience required.
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a HR Business Partnering or management role.
- Ideally you will have previous experience working within the manufacturing Industry.
- The ability to engage and to drive change and improvements.