HR Advisor – Part Time
£33,000 - £38,000 per annum FTE
I am delighted to be working exclusively with this client who are a renowned manufacturer supplying products to some of the world’s leading automotive brands. Due to growth across the business, they currently require an experienced HR Advisor who will be based at the Abergavenny site. As HR Advisor you will be supporting the operation of the business by providing an effective and professional HR service covering the full generalist remit.
Acting as a first point of contact for all HR queries you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and updating all policies in line with current legislation and best practice
- Providing an advisory service to employees, ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements.
- Managing staff relationships, promptly responding to queries and managing expectations
- Ensuring Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
- Providing support with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
- Supporting and developing recruitment campaigns.
- Help to drive organisational performance by driving core business objectives.
- Working in partnership with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/development.
- Recruitment, assisting with interviewing and selecting employees to fill vacant positions.
- Assisting with local implementation of other HR related programs, for example internal and external audits.
- Analysing salary and benefits data to determine competitive compensation plans.
- Representing the organisation at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Preparing reports and metrics and recommending procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Maintaining HR system to meet management information needs.
Skills, qualifications, and experience required.
- CIPD qualified or working towards.
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business.
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff/Team.
- Flexibility, change orientated and adaptable.
- Customer satisfaction orientated.
- Open and honest
- Results focused.
- Team working and collaborative.
- High standard of personal values.